“What do you do all day?” is one of the most common questions about or kids yoga day off camps. No, we don’t do yoga for 7.5 hours.
We do lots of yoga and yoga games, but that’s not all. We’ll do
arts and crafts every day. If the weather is nice, we walk to a
nearby playground for lunch and outdoor time. We have quiet time
every day for both nappers and non-nappers.
A Typical Day at Yoga Camp
- 8:30 am – Drop-off
(free play or coloring mandals)
- 9:00 am or so – Welcome Circle
- 9:15 am – Yoga Class
- 10 am – Snack
- 10:30 am – Craft (tied to theme of the day, perhaps with a story)
- 11:30 am – Lunch & Outside Time
- 1:30 pm – Yoga Class (K+) or Story Time / Nap (preK)
- 2:15 pm – Quiet Time: Journalling, Afternoon Craft or Nap
- 3:00 pm – Yoga Games and/or Free Play
- 4:00 pm – Pickup
More questions? Check out our fill FAQ or email us.