Breathing Space is pleased to offer classes at a variety of community partner locations this fall. Learn more in our class descriptions for Early Childhood Yoga, Kids & Tween Yoga, Prenatal Yoga or Pilates Mat or use class links below to register.
Baby & Me Yoga (approx. 6 weeks to nearly crawling)
- 10:30 Tue with Jen @ Capitol Hill Yoga
- 12 noon Thu with Rebecca @ The Parish of St. Monica and St. James
Tot Yoga (crawling – 24 mo)
- 9:30 AM Tue with Jen @ Capitol Hill Yoga
- 11:00 AM Thu with Rebecca @ The Parish of St. Monica and St. James
- 11:00 AM Sat with Jen @ Christ Church
Preschooler Family Yoga (21 mo – 4 yrs, younger siblings welcome)
- 10:00 AM Thu with Rebecca @ The Parish of St. Monica and St. James
- 9:00 AM Sat with Jen @ Christ Church
- 10:00 AM Sat with Jen @ Christ Church
- 4:00 PM Sun with Helena @ Capitol Hill Presbyterian Church
Family Yoga (Ages 4+)
- 3:00 PM Sun with Helena @ Capitol Hill Presbyterian Church
- 7:30 PM Thu with Alleah @ Christ Church
- 8:00 PM Mon with Randi @ Hill Center
- 6:30 PM Tue with Jacqueline @ Christ Church
Classes are offered in multi-week series. Read our makeup class FAQs. Need to carry-over a makeup class from Spring or Summer series? Use the code “session-makeup” at checkout to reduce registration price by one class.
Sept 2016 Preview Week
Free for students already registered in the Fall 2016 series!
Prenatal Partners Workshop
Our SY 2016/17 Kids Yoga Camps will be at Capitol Hill Presbyterian Church for PreK-5th Grade. Watch for registration.
Last Camps of Summer
Not Seeing a Class You Expected?
Our schedule has shifted quite a bit since we’ve focused our energies on our core mission – children’s and family programming – and have will go of our 1123 Penn studio space in September in favor of a mobile model again. We are open to expanding the class schedule and working with new community partner locations to serve the yoga and wellness needs of Capitol Hill. Please let us know where you see a need.
Want to teach for us? Please get in touch. We are specifically looking for instructors with a passion for working with tweens and middle-schoolers.