Want to get all our news first? Camp registration, baby sign language, infant massage, Feb/Mar baby yoga and prenatal yoga . . . Join our email list!
Winter kids & family yoga series began in early January and run through mid-March or the first week of May. It’s still possible to join many of our classes. See individual course listings for details.
Sun Feb 5 or Apr 2
4-5 pm @ Rooted Pilates
Learn how to use ASL signs to communicate with your child months before speech begins and with a broader, more extensive vocabulary than with spoken words alone. Read more.
Soothe and connect with your baby through the power of nurturing touch and time-tested infant massage techniques. Read more.
Breastfeeding and Pumping Basics
3rd Tuesday of the Month
Register through the Breastfeeding Center for Greater Washington
Next class is February 21
Camp Registration is Open!
- Day off Camps: limited availability for 2nd Gr+ on Feb 17, Mar 3, Mar 31 (May and June day camps won’t be announced until any DCPS snow day makeups are confirmed)
- Spring Break: Nature Camp for PK-1st Gr AND 2nd-5th Gr Girls
- Summer Camp: week-long sessions June 19-July 1 and July 17-Sept 1. Earlybird registration ends Feb 28.
Feb/Mar Classes Enrolling Now
Our prenatal and baby classes are run in 6-8-week series. Drop-ins to the current series are welcome.
- 7:30-8:45 pm Thu with Alleah @ Christ Church – Feb 23-Mar 30
(approx. 6 weeks to nearly crawling)
- 10:30 am Tue with Jen @ Capitol Hill Yoga – Feb 21-Mar 28
- 12 noon Thu with Rebecca @ The Parish of St. Monica and St. James – Feb 23-Mar 30
Read our makeup class FAQs. Need to carry-over a makeup class from a fall series? Use the code “session-makeup” at checkout to reduce registration price by one class.