Winter 2018 Class Registration
Weekly early childhood classes
Yoga for babies and toddlers features fun, age-appropriate poses, breath exercises movement games, rhythm, and songs for little ones and caregivers to do together. Yoga supports motor skills, language acquisition, and social-emotional development. Learn more.
Classes are offered in multi-week class series; registration is required, no drop-ins. Winter classes begin January 6 and continue through mid March.
Tot Yoga (crawling-24 mo)
- 11:00 AM Wed with Jamie @ Shenanigans Art Space
- 9:30 AM Thu with Rebecca @ Realignment Studio **starts date: Feb 8!
- 9:00 AM Sat with Jessica @ Christ Church
- 11:00 AM Sun with Jen @ Hill Center
Toddler Family Yoga (steady walking-3 yrs, younger siblings welcome)
- 11:00 AM Tue with Kaydee @ Realignment Studio
Preschooler Yoga (21 mo-4 yrs, younger siblings welcome)
- 10:00 AM Wed with Jamie @ Shenanigans Art Space
- 10:30 AM Thu with Rebecca @ Realignment Studio
- 10:00 AM Sat with Jessica @ Christ Church
- 10:00 AM Sun with Jen @ Hill Center
Kids Yoga & Mindfulness (4-10 yrs)
- 11:30 AM Homeschooler Kids Yoga & Mindfulness (4-10 yrs)
**starts date: Feb 8!
Kids yoga class encourages children to move creatively in a non-competitive environment while honoring each child’s unique expression of the poses.
Monthly workshop series for older children and teens
Classes for older children and teens feature more challenging poses and sequences than those for younger children along with breathwork, concentration, introductory meditation techniques and much needed relaxation time.
- 2nd Sundays from 4-5 pm @ Shenanigans Art Space
- 1st Sundays from 4-5:30 pm @ Shenanigans Art Space
Registration for monthly workshops can be the full series or a single class. Minimum 8 enrolled to run any individual class.