Summer 2018 Class Registration & Schedule Changes
Weekly Early Childhood Yoga Classes
With fun, age-appropriate poses, our yoga for babies and toddlers classes focus on breathing exercises, movement games, rhythm, and songs for little ones and caregivers to do together. Yoga supports motor skills, language acquisition, and social-emotional development. Learn more.
for crawling babies to 24 mo old toddlers with parent ore caregiver
- 11:00 AM Tue June 19-Aug 7 @ Realignment Studio (No class July 3)
- 11:00 AM Wed June 20-Aug 8 @ Shenanigans Art Space (No class July 4)
- 9:15 AM Sat June 2 – July 21@ Realignment Studio
Little Families Yoga (Preschoolers)
for 21 mo toddlers to 4 yr old preschoolers with parent or caregiver, younger siblings welcome
- 10:00 AM Tue, June 19-Aug 7 @ Realignment Studio (No class July 3)
- 10:00 AM Wed, June 20-Aug 8 @ Shenanigans Art Space (No class July 4)
- 10:15 AM Sat, June 2 – July 21 @ Realignment Studio
Younger siblings are welcome in Preschooler Yoga. Walking siblings 1 year or older may register for half price. No charge for babes in arms. Nannies, nanny-shares, grandparents, and other caregivers welcome. Up 2 two caregivers may attend weekly. Adults participate in class, but no yoga experience is required. Learn more about early childhood yoga.
Kids Yoga & Mindfulness
A kids yoga class encourages children to move creatively in a non-competitive environment while honoring each child’s unique expression of the poses. Breathing Space classes incorporate age-appropriate poses, breathing, movement, games, music, and art. Classes often revolve around a philosophical or natural theme and always include some form of quiet relaxation.
- 10:00 AM Thu, June 21-Aug 2 @ Realignment Studio
(No class July 5), sibling discount (automatic) and partial registration available.
Our summer classes for bigger kids are ideal for students ready for class on their own. We’ll do poses, games, stories and relaxation every week.
Partial Registration and Summer Classes
We know that summer schedules are all over the place. For example, you may have vacation scheduled or your yogi is with younger siblings and the family nanny some weeks and signed up for camps other weeks, but you’d still like to participate in yoga. We here you!
Partial registration allows families who know they will miss one or two classes to commit only to weeks they know they are available, but there are some differences between partial registration and regular registration.
- Makeup carry-overs do not apply. You can’t take a makeup from a previous semester and apply it to partial registration and you can’t carry over a missed class into fall. You are already scheduling your missed classes.
- Registration requires two steps. You must purchase your partial registration AND email to schedule your class dates. Without the second step, your space is not reserved in class and, if a class fills, you may not have a spot.
- 4 Kids Yoga Classes, $72
- 5 Tot, Little Families, Preschool or Kids Classes, $90
- 6 Tot or Preschool Classes, $108
- Finally, sibling discounts are not automatic for partial registration. Register your older child and make sure the younger child(ren) is(are) in your account profile. When you email your date reservation mention the sibling and we’ll set that up on the back end and charge the card on file.
Summer series are 6-8 classes long partial registration can be 1 or 2 weeks shorter than the full class. Applies to Tot Yoga (crawling-24 mo), Preschooler/Little Family Yoga (21 mo – 4 yrs), Kids Yoga & Mindfulness (4-8 yrs).
Schedule Changes for Prenatal & Baby & Me Yoga
Starting in June, our weekend prenatal and baby yoga classes move to Sunday afternoon/evening at Shenanigans Art Space! Hopefully this shift better accommodates weekend travel, plans, and nap schedules. Please contact us with any questions.
- Sun 5:30 – 6:45 pm @ Shenanigans Art Space – June 3 – July 15 (7 weeks)
- Wed 6-7:15 pm @ Realignment Studio – current series May 30, June 6 – July 18 (6 weeks, no class July 4)
Baby & Me Yoga
- Sun 4:15-5:15 pm @ Shenanigans Art Space – June 10 – July 15 (6 weeks)
- Tue noon-1 pm @ Realignment Studio – May 8 – June 5 (5 weeks), June 19 – Aug 7 (7 weeks, no class July 3)
Sign Up Options:
- Commit to 5-7 consecutive classes for a discount; $17 per class (late registration available until almost the half way point of a series), makeup policies apply.
- Purchase a 10-class pass, $18 per class.
- Pay by the class, $20 per class.
Learn time-tested massage techniques to soothe and connect with your baby. Learn more or sign up for a summer series:
The ideal time to start this class is when your baby is 2-6 months old, but younger and older babies are welcome. Our 3-week series is $96 per baby and up to 2 adults, sibling discount for twins depends on how many adults attend (contact us). Class instruction is progressive, so drop-ins are not allowed. Parents who miss a week are welcome to make up that same week in a subsequent series.