Class Tips, Fees and Policies
How to Sign Up for Classes or Camps
Our registration site is mobile friendly and is the primary way we take payments. Most of our class venues do not have a receptionist so it’s a great help to the instructor if you take care of this yourself in advance.
Breathing Space Class and Purchase Policies
By registering for a class or camp with Breathing Space, you agree to the following policies:
Enrollment and Attendance
Pricing and Discounts
- Pay by the class: Single class drop-ins for prenatal or postnatal classes cost $20; Good for 90 days from date of purchase.
- Multi-class flex-passes: When students commit to take 10 classes, they are eligible for a per class discounts. At $17 per class, a 10-class flex pass costs $170.
Valid for 6 months from purchase in any prenatal or postnatal class, including Baby & Me.
Good for prenatal and postnatal classes only; within 30 days of purchase.
- Baby & Me Series registration:
- Parents can also commit to a series of 5-8 consecutive classes for $18 per class. For example, 5 classes is $90. See series listings for dates offered.
- Series registration is available for the first 1/3 of the series only. After that point, students may still drop in, but discounted registration is not available. Series makeup policies apply.
- Unlimited Prenatal/Postnatal Membership: At $75 per month with a minimum 3-month commitment, membership offers the cheapest per class price. Twice weekly attendance costs less than $10 per visit with membership.
- A membership pass is valid in any weekly prenatal or postnatal yoga class, including Baby & Me Yoga. Membership auto-renews until cancelled with at least 15 days notice.
- Memberships may be frozen for 6 weeks upon birth of a baby. Simply notify us and freeze will be effective from baby’s birthdate.
- Members are also eligible for 10% discount off registration in children’s or family yoga series or prenatal workshops.
- All prices at include 5.75% fitness tax.
Refunds, Withdraws, Cancellations
- Unused multi-class passes are refundable for 30 days from purchase date.
- Used passes are not refundable.
About Pass Expirations
Multi-class passes are offered at a discount of $2 per class. This is an agreement with us and with yourself that you will attend 10 classes within 6 months. Because we understand that life is unpredictable, unexpired passes may be extended for an additional 6 months for a $20 fee (effectively forgoing the discount). Passes that expired more than 90 days prior may also be extended but may be subject to additional fees if our prices have increased since your pass was purchased.