Series Registration: Children’s, Family and Specialty Classes
No Risk Refund Policy – Not sure if class will be right for you or your child? Register and come to the first class. If you notify us in writing at least 48 hours before the 2nd class that you will not be able to continue the session, we refund all but $2o for that first class.
Other Refunds – Withdrawals requested in writing will be processed and refunded as follows:
Classes in 6- or 10-Week (or Longer) Sessions
- More Than 7 Days Before Session Start: Refund issued in full minus the $5 processing fee. Fee waived when applying balance to another registration.
- More than 48 hours before the 3rd of a 6-week or 5th of a 10-week or longer class series: Refunds will be prorated for the classes that have passed in the session, not the ones you have actually attended, and issued minus a $5 processing fee. Fee waived when applying the balance to a future registration.
- No refunds issued beyond the halfway point in a series.
Short Sessions (3 classes or fewer) or Single-Date, Non-Camp Events
- More Than 7 Days Before Session/Event: Refund or credit issued in full minus a $5 or 4% processing fee (whichever is larger).
- More Than 48 Hours Before Session/Event: Refund issued in at 80% minus $5 processing fee.
- No refunds within 48 hours of an event.
- See our camp frequently asked questions for camp refund policies.
Refunds will be issued to the credit card used for payment or as a check mailed to the address on your account profile within 30 days of refund request receipt.
Because your reservation represents a space in class that was held for you and not available for purchase by other students, there are no refunds issued after the dates listed above. Under extraordinary circumstances, we will suspend registration to be used in a later session.