Passes for Prenatal/Postnatal Drop-in Classes
- Unused passes are refundable for 30 days from purchase date.
- Used passes are not refundable.
Series Class Withdrawal Policies: Children’s, Family and Specialty Classes
No Risk Refund Policy – Not sure if a kids & family series class will be right for you or your child? Register and come to the first class. If you notify us in writing within 48 hours after the first class that you will not be able to continue the session, we refund all but $2o for that first class.
Withdrawals requested in writing will be processed and refunded as follows:
Classes in Multi-week Series
- More Than 7 Days Before Series Start: Refund issued in full minus the $5 processing fee. Fee waived when applying balance to another registration.
- More Than 48 Hours Before Series Start: Refund issued in at the No Risk Refund Policy rate or 80% minus $5 processing fee, whichever is greater.
- After The Series Start but More Than 48 hours Before the Halfway Point: Refunds will be prorated for the classes that have passed in the session, not the ones you have actually attended, and issued minus a $5 processing fee. Fee waived when applying the balance to a future registration.
- No refunds issued beyond the halfway point in a series.
Workshop & Camp Refund Policies
Single Date Non-Camp Workshops
- More Than 7 Days Before Session/Event: Refund or credit issued in full minus a $5 or 4% processing fee (whichever is larger).
- More Than 48 Hours Before Session/Event: Refund issued in at 80% minus $5 processing fee.
- No refunds within 48 hours of an event.
School Year / Day-off Camp registration may be credited to a future camp or refunded (minus $10 processing fee) until 14 days before a scheduled camp.
Within 14 days of a camp day, refunds/credits are only available if a waitlisted camper takes the spot (processing fee still applies) Camps often sell out well in advance. The further in advance you tell us about your camper’s change of plans, the more likely it is that we fill your spot.
Summer Camp registrations cancelled before May 31 will be issued minus the $100 non-refundable portion of tuition or switched to any other available week at no charge. Refunds will only be issued after May 31 if a waitlisted camper takes the available spot, but switching weeks is still be option, space permitting.
No refunds or partial refunds for nonattendance.
Because your reservation represents a space in class or camp that was held for you and not available for purchase by other students, there are no refunds issued after the dates listed above. Under extraordinary circumstances, we will suspend registration to be used in a later session.
Why do you have a processing fee? Managing changes to class and camp rosters, waitlists and refunds actually takes up a lot of staff time. While we understand that life isn’t always predictable, we don’t want clients registering to “hold their spot” while they firm up plans. Processing fees discourage this and compensate us for staff time.
Why do you have a refund deadline for camps and classes? We sometimes fill cancelled spots, but sometimes don’t. When we hit our refund deadlines, the vast majority of possible participants – even those who put themselves on our waitlists – have made other plans and filling vacant spots can be challenging. At that point we are counting on our registration numbers to cover our costs. If we allowed last minute refunds, we’d have to raise the price of camps and classes for everyone to compensate.
How and when are refunds issued? Refunds will be issued to the credit card used for payment or as a check mailed to the address on your account profile within 30 days of refund request receipt. If your refund is dependent on another participant taking your spot and the spot isn’t immediately filled, refunds will be issued within 30 days of the scheduled program start date rather than request receipt.