Passes for Prenatal/Postnatal Drop-in Classes
- Unused passes are refundable for 30 days from purchase date.
- Used passes are not refundable.
Series Class Withdrawal Policies: Children’s, Family and Specialty Classes
No Risk Refund Policy – Not sure if a kids & family series class will be right for you or your child? Register and come to the first class. If you notify us in writing within 48 hours after the first class that you will not be able to continue the session, we refund all but $2o for that first class.
Withdrawals requested in writing will be processed and refunded as follows:
Classes in 6- or 10-Week (or Longer) Sessions
- More Than 7 Days Before Series Start: Refund issued in full minus the $5 processing fee. Fee waived when applying balance to another registration.
- More Than 48 Hours Before Series Start: Refund issued in at the No Risk Refund Policy rate or 80% minus $5 processing fee, whichever is greater.
- After The Series Start but More Than 48 hours Before the Halfway Point: Refunds will be prorated for the classes that have passed in the session, not the ones you have actually attended, and issued minus a $5 processing fee. Fee waived when applying the balance to a future registration.
- No refunds issued beyond the halfway point in a series.
Single Date Non-Camp Workshops
- More Than 7 Days Before Session/Event: Refund or credit issued in full minus a $5 or 4% processing fee (whichever is larger).
- More Than 48 Hours Before Session/Event: Refund issued in at 80% minus $5 processing fee.
- No refunds within 48 hours of an event.
- See our camp frequently asked questions for camp refund policies.
Refunds will be issued to the credit card used for payment or as a check mailed to the address on your account profile within 30 days of refund request receipt.
Because your reservation represents a space in class that was held for you and not available for purchase by other students, there are no refunds issued after the dates listed above. Under extraordinary circumstances, we will suspend registration to be used in a later session.