Our camps provide students from PreK-4th grade with a fun, creative, educational and enriching experience on DCPS days off for professional development or parent-teacher conferences. We’ll do yoga movement classes, mindfulness activities, relaxation, games, crafts and outdoor time.
We offer a non-competitive and supportive environment where kids can learn to learn to work cooperatively as well as learn to care for and nurture themselves.
- 8:30 am – 3:45 pm
- 3:45 pm-5:45 pm – Optional Games Club with Labyrinth.
One camp, multiple registration options: PreK, K-4th. Please choose the correct grade range. We have very limited space for PreK (4 year old) campers. Both groups operate as one camp, though we break into smaller groups for some activities when appropriate. Learn more about 4 year olds and camp.
Additional $15 per day, for after care, including Games Club class by Labyrinth Games & Puzzles.
Camp is available on the following dates:
- September 22 @ Christ Church
- October 27 @ Christ Church
- November 3 @ St Marks Church
- November 9 (Two Rivers PD Day) @ Christ Church
- November 10 @ Christ Church
- December 1@ St Marks Church
- January 2, 2018 @ Christ Church
- January 19 @ Christ Church
- February 15 (TR PD Day) @ Christ Church
- February 16 @ Christ Church
- March 2 @ Christ Church
- March 26-30 (Spring Break) @ Christ Church
- Apr 13 (TR PD Day) @ Christ Church
- April 16 @ Christ Church
- April 27 @ Christ Church
We will announce May/June camps once any snow makeups have been determined.
Please register early. Many of our camps fill well in advance. When that happens, we sometimes can add additional space and will notify waitlist parents. Camps that do not meet minimum enrollment by 2 weeks in advance may be cancelled.