Our camps provide students from PreK-4th grade with a fun, creative, educational and enriching experience on DCPS days off for professional development or parent-teacher conferences. We’ll do yoga movement classes, mindfulness activities, relaxation, games, crafts and outdoor time.
We offer a non-competitive and supportive environment where kids can learn to learn to work cooperatively as well as learn to care for and nurture themselves.
When & How Much?
- 8:30 am – 3:45 pm – $80 per day, $75 when registering for 6 camps at once (use discount code “multicamp6”)
- 3:45 pm-5:45 pm – additional $15 per day, includes Games Club class by Labyrinth Games & Puzzles.
One camp, multiple registration options: PreK, K-4th. Please choose the correct grade range. We have very limited space for PreK (4 year old) campers. Learn more about 4 year olds and camp.
Camp is available on the following dates:
- September 22 @ Christ Church
- October 27 @ Christ Church
- November 3 @ St Marks Church
November 9 (Two Rivers PD Day) @ Christ Church
- November 10 @ Christ Church
- December 1@ St Marks Church
- January 2, 2018 @ Christ Church
- January 19 @ Christ Church
- February 15 (TR PD Day) @ Christ Church
- February 16 @ Christ Church
- March 2 @ Christ Church
- March 26-28 (Mon-Wed of Spring Break) @ TBD
- Apr 13 (TR PD Day) @ Christ Church
- April 16 @ Christ Church
- April 27 @ Christ Church
We will announce May/June camps once any snow makeups have been determined.