What should my camper bring?
Campers do not have to bring their own yoga mats, but are welcome to do so. In addition campers need the following supplies:
- Morning Snack;
**no tree nuts or peanuts please**
- optional afternoon snack (if staying for games);
- Water bottle;
- Yoga class – shorts under skirts please – and outdoor weather appropriate clothing;
- Walking shoes – no flip-flops, open heal crocs or clogs or and ballet flats;
- Sunscreen should be pre-applied if needed;
- Swimsuits and a change of clothing on water play days (typically 2 days Tuesday-Friday depending on weather);
- A backpack in which your camper can comfortably carry their own lunch, water bottle and towel (for waterplay days).
PK4 campers need the following additional items:
- Nap mat or blanket for rest time (K campers can opt into nap during PK-4th weeks too);
- A change of underwear, pants, and socks.