Newborn Development & Care
This class for expecting families covers essential newborn care what to expect when you bring your baby home including:
- early infant development milestones;
- diapering, burping, holding, swaddling;
- tried and true soothing techniques
- typical infant sleep and tips for getting enough rest;
- bathing, diapering, burping, holding, and swaddling;
- infant safety and nursery equipment.
Registration is for two adult family members. Contact us about bringing additional family members or children.
Flickr photo credits: new family by beglen / cc license.