Celebrate that special day for your little yogi with a healthy, fun birthday party activity!
What: A birthday party yoga class for ages 1 to 100+ at a location of your choice.
Your party class will be packed with dozens of yoga poses, songs and activities for parents and children!
Great for toddlers and preschoolers with parents or drop-off party for older children!
- Birthday party yoga for children turning 3 or younger requires parent/adult participation.
- Parties for children ages 4 and older can be parent participation or drop-off, by arrangement (Minimum 2 adult supervisor/participants present.)
Where: Your home or party venue
$175 for up to 12 children:
- a 45 minute yoga class for up to 12 children ages 4+ or ages 1-4 yrs with parents, includes a mini-bubbles and stickers takeaway for each guest and yoga-party wand for birthday child;
- Additional children $10 per child.
Contact us to discuss location, format, possible craft (extra time and cost) option, and additional children (extra cost).
For $50 + the cost of supplies for premium crafts, add a craft activity customized to your party theme and child’s interests. Craft will take between 15-30 minutes of additional time.
Possible crafts include:
- theme-based craft with basic materials, no additional charge;
- paint a gratitude rock, $2 per child;
- new-sew eye pillows, $2 per child;
- create a meditation globe (mind-jar), $2 per child;
- make a charm bracelet, $2 per child;
- make wind chimes, $3 per child;
- paint your own yoga mat – $6 per child;
- and more.
A non-refundable deposit of 50% is due at time of booking to hold your party date. Surcharges may apply for travel to on-site parties more than 30 minutes from Capitol Hill.
“I think my daughter’s birthday yoga party was one of her best yet. Jen was very helpful and flexible while we were planning the party. She was absolutely wonderful with the kids and had great activities for them. They definitely got a lot more out of the party than pizza and cupcakes! Thanks, Jen!!!” – Parent of a 10-year-old
“[Jen] customized a yoga session that emphasized my daughter’s love of animals by creating fun animal poses, easy, catchy songs and even a story book at the end which brought it all together. It was the perfect way to engage 8-10 toddlers and their parents in a group activity that was both loads of fun and educational. Thanks Jen for a wonderful Yoga Birthday!” – Parent of a 3-year-old
“Thanks so much for an amazing time. I have never seen the girls give anyone undivided attention for 1.5 hours straight like they did with [Amalie] today. They all really enjoyed yoga and craft with you. The wind chimes are so sweet and lovely. Thank you!!” – Parent of an 8-year-old
Book Your Party Now!
Contact us with any questions or fill out the form below to start planning your child’s yoga birthday party!