is one of the most well-respected children’s yoga teacher trainings in the world, inspiring and empowering nearly 2,000 adults to share the gifts of yoga with babies, kids, families in teens. Our basic training manual has been touted as “the bible of kids yoga” and our programs have been noted as “brilliant” and “transformative.”
Founder Lisa Flynn is a recognized leader in the kids yoga and school yoga movements, has a successful family yoga studio in Dover, New Hampshire, has authored two published books on the topic of yoga for children. Our team of trainers are Yoga Alliance E-RYT®s / RCYT®s with a combined total of 56 years experience sharing yoga with children. Additionally, our professional backgrounds include psychology, special education, recreational therapy, law, business, marketing, fitness and education, enabling us to provide tremendous expertise in support of our instructor community.
Look for the following offerings with Jen:
- Yoga & Mindfulness for Children
- Yoga for Babies & Toddlers
- Yoga 4 Classrooms Professional Development Workshop
Upcoming DC Area Trainings:
- Jan 12, 2018 – Yoga 4 Classrooms PD Workshop (DC)
- Jan 12-14, 2018 – Yoga & Mindfulness for Children (DC)
- Feb 23-25, 2018 – Yoga for Babies & Toddlers (DC)
- Apr 27-29, 2018 – Yoga & Mindfulness for Children (Columbia, MD)
- June 8-10, 2018 – Yoga for Babies & Toddlers (Columbia, MD)
Looking for somewhere to stay near our DC training venues? Check out our housing recommendations.
Or find out about further trainings through ChildLight’s Yoga Alliance Registered Children’s Yoga School®