Fall 2018 Early Childhood Yoga Registration is Open
Weekly Early Childhood Yoga Classes
for crawling babies to 24 mo old toddlers with parent or caregiver
- 9:30 AM Wed with Rachel @ Shenanigans Art Space
- 8:30 AM Sat with Jessica @ Capitol Hill Presbyterian
- 11:00 AM Sun with Jen @ Hill Center
Toddler Family Yoga
- 9:45 AM Tue with Jen @ St Mark’s Church (near Capitol)
- 10:00 AM Thur with Jessica @ Cheverly United Methodist Church
- 9:30 AM Sat with Tiffany @ Cheverly United Methodist Church **late start series begins 10/13
for 21 mo toddlers through 4 yr old preschoolers with parent or caregiver, younger siblings welcome
- 10:30 AM Wed with Rachel @ Shenanigans Art Space
- 9:30 AM Sat with Jessica @ Capitol Hill Presbyterian
- 10:00 AM Sun with Jen @ Hill Center
Classes for crawling babies and older toddlers and families are offered in multi-week class series; registration is required, no drop-ins.
Younger siblings are welcome in Toddler or Preschooler Yoga. Walking siblings 1 year or older may register for half price. No charge for babes in arms. Nannies, nanny-shares, grandparents, and other caregivers welcome. Up 2 two caregivers may attend weekly. Adults participate in class, but no yoga experience is required. Learn more about early childhood yoga.
Baby & Me Yoga
is a blend of fun, yoga-inspired movements and postures for baby and postpartum-appropriate yoga for mom/caregiver. Because it’s hard to get birth dates and maternity leaves to line up with series dates, we welcome drop-in students to attend prenatal and postnatal classes.
- 10:45 AM Tue with Jen @ St. Marks Church
- 11:30 AM Wed with Rachel @Shenanigans Art Space
- 11:00 AM Thurs with Jessica @ Cheverly United Methodist Church