Class Tips, Fees and Policies
How to Sign Up for Classes or Camps
Our registration site is mobile friendly and is the primary way we take payments. Most of our class venues do not have a receptionist so it’s a great help to the instructor if you take care of this yourself in advance.
Breathing Space Class and Purchase Policies
By registering for a class or camp with Breathing Space, you agree to the following policies:
Enrollment and Attendance
For safety and consideration of your fellow students and comfort of your child, please do not bring sick children to class or camp.
Please keep your child(ren) home from class if they have been experiencing any of the following in the previous 24 hours:
- an unexplained rash,
- mouth sores (especially in the oral-staged children),
- persistent and frequent cough that interferes with your child’s class involvement or poses a risk to others,
- extremely runny nose, or
- any other contagious illness.
Please note that older children too sick to attend school should not be tagging along to yoga class.
Specific Guidance on The Flu & Common Colds
Most healthy adults may be able to infect others beginning 1 day before symptoms develop and up to 5 to 7 days after becoming sick. Children and some people with weakened immune systems may pass the virus for longer than 7 days. (Source: CDC)
In the case of a flu diagnosis, or suspected, please keep your child home for a full week from becoming symptomatic.
You’re generally contagious with a cold 1-2 days before your symptoms start, and you could be contagious as long as your symptoms are present—in rare cases, up to 2 weeks. (Source: Ceder-Sinai.org)
While you are most contagious in the first 2-4 days of symptoms, resuming daily activities without exposing others depends on both your immune system and your ability to follow hygiene protocols. Most small children have trouble with the later. If your child has a frequent cough and is not yet reliable about coughing into their sleeve or a very runny nose, they are likely to expose others to the lingering virus. Please stay home until symptoms subside.
We have a very liberal make-up policy so please take advantage of that if your child (or you) is ill.
Unfortunately it is not possible to do a makeup from camp. See our camp policies for more details.
Cleanliness at Classes and Camps
Most of our venues are cleaned at least weekly, and many of our host partners step up sanitation of high-touch areas when there is an illness outbreak.
If hand washing stations are not readily available, your instructor may ask you and your child to use hand sanitizer upon entry. Tissues and hand sanitizer will be available as needed.
Our teachers clean and/or sanitize shared objects regularly. We strongly recommend not allowing your children to put them in their mouths.
We regularly wipe down Breathing Space yoga mats with disinfecting wipes. We always recommend using a baby blanket as a barrier between the mat and your infant in Baby Yoga or Infant Massage. However, due to the porous nature of a yoga mat, you may wish to bring your own, especially in spaces where Breathing Space doesn’t own the supplies.
- Realignment Studio: Prenatal students are requested to clean any Realignment Studio mats at the end of class with provided supplies.
- Shenanigans and Townhomes: Staff wipe mats between toddler classes. Adults are welcome to help. Tweens and adults will be requested to wipe their own mats after classes. Rinsing hands after disinfecting is recommended.
- Hill Center: We are not able to effectively sanitize these mats. Feel free to bring your own. We strongly recommend using a baby blanket as a barrier between your infant and the mat. You are welcome to wash hands in the art room sink at any time.
If you have specific questions about venues and policies, please ask.
Pricing and Discounts
Refunds, Withdraws, Cancellations