Breathing Space is a mobile family yoga and wellness program based on Capitol Hill in Washington DC. We offer classes, camps and other programs at our home studio and a variety of community partner locations. No programs are held at our mailing address.
Classes are in the parish hall, most easily reached by the rear entrance. The parking lot/garden entrance off F Street Terrace SE between E & G and 6th& 7th Streets SE.
Christ Church is an easy walk from Eastern Market metro and bus stops. Car parking is very limited, but bike/stroller parking is plentiful. Street parking can also be found on G and E.
Strollers can be locked to the bike rack in the courtyard – contact us about the combination – or tucked into the hallways off the parish hall.
Breathing Space Family Yoga’s studio is located at 641 Pennsylvania Ave SE (map), Lower Level. (Some families may remember this as the old Realignment Studio space.) The studio is easily reached by the Eastern Market metro stop and several buses along Pennsylvania Avenue or 8th Street.St.
- All of our classes on the lower level, down a flight of stairs.
- Both children and adults are kindly asked to remove shoes before entering the classroom space.
- Cubbies are available in the classroom space for storing personal belongings.
- Please pack dirty diapers away with you.
- Small folding strollers are welcome inside but please leave jogging-style or bulky strollers locked to the bike rack or otherwise secured outside. For safety reasons, strollers cannot be left in the stairway or on landings.
We also have hosted afterschool classes at Brent Elementary, Capitol Hill Montessori at Logan, Langley Elementary, Peabody Early Childhood Education Campus, Payne Elementary, and School Within a School – Goding.
Contact us about setting up a class at your location.