Breathing Space is a mobile family yoga and wellness program based on Capitol Hill in Washington DC. We offer classes, camps and other programs at a variety of community partner locations. No programs are held at our mailing address.
- Classes are most likely in the Art Room on the 1st floor. Check the info board by the reception office at the 9th Street entrance (ground floor.)
- Please plan to leave all non-valuable personal items outside or store them on the shelves in the classroom to keep the floors clear.
- Hill Center is an easy walk from Eastern Market metro and bus stops.
- Strollers are welcome inside and can be parked in the hallway outside the classroom. There is also a bicycle rack at the top of the 9th Street driveway.
- Street parking can be found on Pennsylvania Avenue or E Street. Please do not park in the very small Hill Center lot. That is reserved for loading and staff use.
We also have hosted afterschool classes at Brent Elementary, Capitol Hill Montessori at Logan, Langley Elementary, Peabody Early Childhood Education Campus, Payne Elementary, and School Within a School – Goding.
Contact us about setting up a class at your location.