Whether planning to work from home, at the office, full- or part-time, parents have questions about how to manage the transition back to the work world after baby, including the practicalities of breastfeeding while working.
Join an experienced lactation consultant and parent to discuss strategies and even trouble shoot specific situations.
Topics will include:
- Breastfeeding and working;
- Maintaining your milk supply;
- Maximizing pumping;
- How partners, family members, and childcare providers can support breastfeeding;
- What to expect when breastfeeding past the 4th trimester and potentially into toddlerhood;
- Balancing home and office demands;
- Strategies for transitioning back from maternity leave;
- Maintaining your sanity as a work-outside-the-home new parent.
Both prenatal and postnatal families, including babies, welcome (recommended prerequisite: a basic breastfeeding class or experience breastfeeding). Look for this class on our calendar every other month.
Registration is $25 for one adult, additional adults $15 each. See all workshop registration policies
About the Venue
About the Instructor
feature image: Flickr user TomPagenet / CC License