Our camps provide students with a fun, creative, educational and enriching experience on days school is closed for professional development or parent-teacher conferences.
Register for February 18-22 mid-winter break:
Camp includes yoga movement classes, mindfulness activities, relaxation, games, crafts, outdoor time, and sometimes field trips. We offer a non-competitive and supportive environment where kids can learn to learn to work cooperatively as well as learn to care for and nurture themselves.
- 8:30 am-3:45 pm – Yoga Camp – $400 per week
- 3:45-5:45 pm – Aftercare with Games Club class by Labyrinth Games & Puzzles – $75 per week (individual day aftercare enrollment by permission)
- Answers to common camp questions can be found in our FAQs
- Please send your child with a backpack to carry their lunch and water bottle every day. Our full “what to bring to camp” is posted in the FAQs.
- Please dress for both indoor and outdoor play. Unless the weather is dangerously bad, we usually do outdoor time for at least a short period. Good walking shoes are a must. No flip flops, open healed crocs, or ballet flats please.
- Please consider packing lunches in the lightest possible containers.
- Our camp is nut free: **NO tree NUTS or peanuts please**
- Please plan to bring a Breathing Space liability waiver and photo release on your child(ren)’s first day if you’ve never done so before (one waiver per family is fine).
Who do I contact with Questions?
- If your child is at camp and you are trying to reach a camp director, call or text (413) 337-1130 (note this number is only monitored on camp days);
- If you have questions about registration or need anything before camp, contact Jen at (202) 599-0434
If you need additional paperwork beyond your receipt, please bringing it pre-filled-out to camp with you. Any camp teacher is authorized to sign that your child attended. If you forgot to bring it, please mail it to our business address with a self-addressed, stamped return envelope.