Our camps provide students with a fun, creative, educational and enriching experience on days school is closed for professional development or parent-teacher conferences. Camp includes yoga movement classes, mindfulness activities, relaxation, games, crafts, outdoor time, and sometimes field trips. We offer a non-competitive and supportive environment where kids can learn to learn to work cooperatively as well as learn to care for and nurture themselves.
- 8:30 am-3:45 pm – Yoga Camp – $80 per day
- 3:45-5:45 pm – Aftercare with Games Club class by Labyrinth Games & Puzzles – $15-18 per day
By popular demand, Martin Luther King holiday enrollment is separate from the rest of the week. Please note that each individual camp day must meet enrollment minimums by two weeks before camp starts to run.
Registration Tips: Add an event to your cart and assign it to the camper. Then “add another class” until you have all the parts of camp you need. You can even “add another registrant” and follow the same pattern do a single checkout for multiple campers.
- Answers to common camp questions can be found in our FAQs
- Please send your child with a backpack to carry their lunch and water bottle every day. Our full “what to bring to camp” is posted in the FAQs.
- Please dress for both indoor and outdoor play. Unless the weather is dangerously bad, we usually do outdoor time for at least a short period. Good walking shoes are a must. No flip flops, open healed crocs, or ballet flats please.
- Please consider packing lunches in the lightest possible containers.
- Our camp is nut free: **NO tree NUTS or peanuts please**
- Please plan to bring a Breathing Space liability waiver and photo release on your child(ren)’s first day if you’ve never done so before (one waiver per family is fine).
Who do I contact with Questions?
- If your child is at camp and you are trying to reach a camp director, call or text (413) 337-1130 (note this number is only monitored on camp days);
- If you have questions about registration or need anything before camp, contact Jen at (202) 599-0434
If you need additional paperwork beyond your receipt, please bringing it pre-filled-out to camp with you. Any camp teacher is authorized to sign that your child attended. If you forgot to bring it, please mail it to our business address with a self-addressed, stamped return envelope.