Toddler Family Yoga (walking-4 yrs) – Sept-Dec 2018 – Tuesdays @ St. Marks
301 A St SE
Washington, DC 20003
Toddler Family Yoga (walking-4 years) classes are engaging and fun. Class incorporates age-appropriate yoga poses, dance and creative movement, songs, stories, and games as children learn yoga through social interaction, repetition, and play. Yoga can help toddlers and preschoolers learn how to relieve frustration, improve motor skills, and increase attention span by actively following directions.
We incorporate imagination, songs, words and stories and age-appropriate postures and activities to support your preschooler’s growth and development while creating an enriching family activity.
We encourage each child to embrace their own unique expression of yoga poses while supporting their development and growth. Parents and children playfully move together through poses, songs, and activities appropriate for early walkers through preschoolers.
Public venue classes are limited to 12 families. Please register early. Classes with insufficient enrollment a week in advance of course start may be cancelled.
About the Series – Sept-Dec 2018
- 10 classes, Sept 25-Dec 5 @ St. Marks Church, No class Nov 20, Dec 4.
- No drop-ins, full series registration required.
- If students must miss a class, they are welcome to attend any other appropriate class as a makeup within 4 weeks of the original series, or bring a friend to class as a makeup. See makeup class FAQs for details.
- Any of your child’s favorite grownups are welcome in this class – ie. mom, dad, grandparent, nanny – and the same adult need not attend all classes.
- Appropriate from steady walking through 4 years. Younger siblings welcome: Walking siblings older than 1 year must register. Crawling or in-arms babies may attend free.
- Still not sure if Toddler Family Yoga is right for you? That’s why we have a no-risk registration policy. If you attend your first class and decide it’s not a good fit, we make it easy to drop a class series. Read all of our class policies and FAQs.