301 A St SE
Washington, DC 20003
Tot Yoga (crawling-24 months) classes are engaging and fun. Class incorporates age-appropriate yoga poses, dance and creative movement, songs, stories, and games as children learn yoga through social interaction, repetition, and play.
We incorporate age-appropriate postures and yoga-inspired activities along with songs and words to support your tot’s growth and development while creating an enriching family activity.
We encourage each child to embrace their own unique expression of yoga poses while supporting their development and growth. Parents and children playfully move together through poses, songs, and activities appropriate for early walkers through preschoolers.
Public venue classes are limited to 12 families. Please register early. Classes with insufficient enrollment a week in advance of course start may be cancelled.
About the Series – Spring 2019
- 8 classes, 9:30 am Thursdays, April 25-June 13 @ St. Marks Church.
- Registration opens Feb 15.
- Late registration may be possible for the first 3 weeks fo the semester. Fees automatically prorate.
- No drop-ins, full series registration required.
- If students must miss a class, they are welcome to attend any other appropriate class as a makeup within 4 weeks of the original series, or bring a friend to class as a makeup. See makeup class FAQs for details.
- Any of your child’s favorite grownups are welcome in this class – ie. mom, dad, grandparent, nanny – and the same adult need not attend all classes.
- Still not sure if Tot Yoga is right for you? That’s why we have a no-risk registration policy. If you attend your first class and decide it’s not a good fit, we make it easy to drop a class series. Read all of our class policies and FAQs.