Family Yoga Playshops are Coming!
Looking for something to do with your older kids now that the weather has turned cold? This winter, we’ll be offering our popular Family Yoga Playshops for children 4-10 (3 year old siblings welcome).
Join Helena for a fun yoga class for families:
And save the date for
- Apr 28 @ Realignment Studio
- May 19 @ Realignment Studio
enrollment to open in February.
Family Yoga & Mindfulness classes are structured so both parents and children can enjoy themselves while moving in a supportive, non-competitive environment. While many of the poses will look familiar to adult yogis, a kids class flows very differently than an adult yoga class.
What’s a family yoga class like?
- We incorporate lots of songs and games centered around movement and mindfulness.
- There’s lots of emphasis on social interaction.
- We use many props never found in an adult class: hula hoops, balloons, scarfs, crayons, and more.
- Many classes incorporate story telling or books
Parents should plan to fully participate in family classes. One adult must be present, up to two adults are welcome on weekly basis, and the same adult need not be present every time. No yoga experience required for either parent or child.
Day Off Camp Update
Mid-Winter & Spring Camps
Important: Possible Glitch with Waitlists
Yoga Classes for Big Kids – Teens
We’d love to offer community venue weekday afternoon/evening or weekend classes for kids, tweens or teens. Please let us know ASAP if you are interested in kids-only classes for ages 4-8 yrs, tweens ages 8-12, or tweens/teens ages 11-15. These may be offered in a weekly or monthly format.