Hill Center at the Old Naval Hospital at 921 Pennsylvania Avenue SE (map) hosts classes weekly early childhood yoga classes and occasional workshops.
- Classes are most likely in the Art Room on the 1st floor. Check the info board by the reception office at the 9th Street entrance (ground floor.)
- All strollers should be parked on the ground floor, near the kitchen. There is also a bicycle rack at the top of the 9th Street driveway.
- Please plan to leave all non-valuable personal items outside or store them on the shelves in the classroom to keep the floors clear. There will be a coat rack in the hallway outside the classroom for your coats and larger bags.
- Hill Center is an easy walk from Eastern Market metro and bus stops.
- Street parking can be found on Pennsylvania Avenue or E Street. Please do not park in the very small Hill Center lot. That is reserved for loading and staff use.
- Parents and children should still wait on the ground floor for classes to start, if the room isn’t open yet. There is usually seating near the kitchen and always seating in reception.