We will do lots of yoga and yoga games, but that’s not all. We’ll do arts and crafts or themed activities every day. Unless weather is terrible, we’ll walk to a nearby playground for lunch and outdoor time.
Sample Camp Day – 2021/22 School Year Camps
- 8:45 – Drop-off and free play
- 9:30 am – Morning snack
- 9:45 am – Structured Activity – Yoga, arts & crafts, or themed activity
- 11:45 am – Outside time – walk/bus to park, playground for lunch and free time
- 2 pm – Second structured activity and/or freeplay
- 3-3:15 pm – Pickup or transition to aftercare
- 3:15 pm – Afternoon snack
- 3:30-5:30 – Aftercare activities – varies: outing to very close playground, arts & crafts time, manipulative toys and games, etc.
Camp schedule varies depending on activities of the day.
Field trips outside of walking distance are unlikely tor resume during 2021. We will reconsider winter/spring 2022 field trips depending on public health guidance in January. For week-long camps, field trips are usually scheduled for a Tuesday-Friday. Single-day camps occasionally feature field trips when weather makes playground time unpleasant.