Children’s and family yoga (crawling babies to teen) is offered in multi-class series, like semesters, no drop-ins.
- Prices for series are a based on a $22 per class in the series, with a built-in discount for series longer than 8 weeks. For example:
- 6-week series = $13222*8
- 8 -week series = $176
- 10-week series = $200 (~10% discount)
- 12-week series = $240 (~10% discount)
Classes prorate for the first 3-4 weeks of the semester for late registrations.
Up to two (2) caregivers may attend family classes with the registered child. The same adult need not attend every week.
Classes described as kids, preteen or teen yoga or Yoga Trapeze are intended for the child participant only. We kindly request that parents not watch class to give your student the privacy to engage without worrying about you. If you have any concerns about your child’s behavior or class experience, please discuss it with the instructor. We will work with you to ensure your child has the best class possible.
Discounts (apply automatically):
- 50% off for younger siblings attending family or early childhood yoga classes: Preschooler, Little Family, Toddler or Tot Yoga.
- 10% off for siblings/family members attending the same kids, trapeze, or adult yoga class.
- Newsletter subscribers: early registration discount – Discount codes are circulated in the newsletter for folks who sign up right away when registration opens. Subscribe to be notified.
Discounts are not cumulative.
All child attendees must be enrolled with the exception of non-walking infants or siblings on school-closed days. Sibling discounts are automatic. See our nanny share discount policies.
Should you need to miss a class in your session, we have a very flexible makeup policy.