Prenatal & Postnatal Attendance Policies
Our public prenatal, postnatal yoga– including Baby & Me Yoga – classes welcome drop-in students. Please pay for your drop-in class or class pass in advance. Several of our class venues have limited point-of-sale options and instructors do not accept cash. Our registration site is mobile friendly and accepts drop-in payments right up until class starts.
- Single classes must be used within 30 days of purchase.
Prenatal Yoga Multi-Class Passes
Multi-class passes represent a discount for students who commit to attending 10 classes within 6 months.
- Flex-passes (10-class) expire 6 months from date of purchase and all classes must be attended by that date.
Reservations are recommended, but not required for most drop-in classes. If you signed up but plans have changed, you can cancel your reservation until 15 minutes before class start time by sending a simple email to firstname.lastname@example.org Reservations that are not used and not cancelled are deducted from your class pass. Students who do not arrive on time for class my have their spot given to a waitlist or walk-in student.
Series Registration in Baby & Me Yoga
- Baby & Me Yoga students may sign up one class at a time or have the option of signing up for a 5-8 week series of consecutive classes at the same discount as a 10-class flex pass.
- Series classes do not roll over beyond the scheduled class dates.
- Makeup policies apply and students are welcome to take an alternative class if they must miss.