- Baby Yoga & Play classes do use yoga mats, but most venues have enough to lend if you’d rather not carry one.
- Please bring a baby blanket to cover our mats/blankets and a small toy to use during class.
- Expect your baby to be a baby and know that their voice is welcome. Crying, eating, diaper changes, and sleeping is all perfectly fine during class.
- Please bring only water or milk/formula in closed top containers into the yoga classroom. Feeding your baby – breast or bottle – is always welcome.
- Please wear comfortable, stretchy clothes. While this is a movement class, it is not what most would describe as a workout, so full yoga/exercise attire is not necessary. Wear clothing that will allow you to sit on the floor and move around easily (jeans are typically not ideal).
Category: tips for new students