- Infant Massage classes involve a full-body massage with oil for baby. We provide sunflower or safflower oil and a bottle for you to use at home. Please contact us if you have allergy concerns and need an alternative oil.
- Please bring a baby blanket or towel to cover our mats/blankets and a small toy to use during class.
- Expect your baby to be a baby and know that their voice is welcome. Crying, eating, diaper changes, and sleeping is all perfectly fine during class.
- Please bring only water or milk/formula in closed top containers into the yoga classroom. Feeding your baby – breast or bottle – is always welcome.
- Please wear comfortable clothes that will allow you to sit on the floor and move around easily (jeans are typically not ideal).
Categories: infant massage, tips for new students