CHECK BACK IN MAY FOR MORE SUMMER 2021 DETAILS
Masks must meet CDC guidelines. While we will not require nose-wire, the mask must be secure without significant gaps between the fabric and your child’s face and it must stay up over the nose during activities without constant adjustment.
Campers who cannot maintain appropriate face coverings will be sent home.
Campers do not have to bring their own yoga mats, but are welcome to do so. In addition campers need the following supplies:
- Morning Snack;
- Lunch; **no tree nuts or peanuts please**
- optional afternoon snack (if staying for games);
- Water bottle;
- Yoga class – shorts under skirts please – and outdoor weather-appropriate clothing;
- Walking shoes – no flip-flops, open-heal crocs/clogs or ballet flats;
- Sunscreen should be pre-applied if needed;
- Swimsuits and a change of clothing on water play days (typically 2 days Tuesday-Friday depending on weather);
- A backpack in which your camper can comfortably carry their own lunch, water bottle and towel (for waterplay days).
PK4 campers need the following additional items:
- A change of underwear, pants, and socks. Even typically reliable children can have bathroom accidents when they get distracted and don’t want to stop playing to visit the restroom and PK/K campers have a tendency to have non-bathroom messy accidents as well, for which a change is helpful.
- **summer only** Nap mat or blanket for rest time (K campers can opt into nap during PK-4th weeks too);