CHECK BACK IN MAY FOR MORE SUMMER 2023 DETAILS
We are continuing to require vaccination for all campers who are old enough to be eligible.
Campers do not have to bring their own yoga mats, but are welcome to do so. In addition campers need the following supplies:
- Morning Snack;
- Lunch; **no tree nuts or peanuts please**
- optional afternoon snack (if staying for games);
- Water bottle;
- Yoga class – shorts under skirts please – and outdoor weather-appropriate clothing;
- Rain or cold weather gear as needed, including raincoat, umbrella, rain boots or waterproof shoes, hats, and gloves — we spend time outdoors in ALL WEATHER
- a clean, well fitted mask in a ziplock bag, labeled with your campers name
- optional change of clothes, especially on rainy days
- Walking shoes – no flip-flops, open-heal crocs/clogs or ballet flats;
- Sunscreen should be pre-applied if needed;
- Swimsuits and a change of clothing on water play days (typically 2 days Tuesday-Friday depending on weather);
- A backpack in which your camper can comfortably carry their own lunch, water bottle and towel (for waterplay days).
PK4 campers need the following additional items:
- A change of underwear, pants, and socks. Even typically reliable children can have bathroom accidents when they get distracted and don’t want to stop playing to visit the restroom and PK/K campers have a tendency to have non-bathroom messy accidents as well, for which a change is helpful.
- **summer only** Nap mat or blanket for rest time (K campers can opt into nap during PK-4th weeks too);