Babies crawl before they walk, and sign before they talk! When a baby waves “bye-bye” or points at what she wants, she is signing! It is natural for babies to communicate with signs. Baby Signing Time gives babies the signs they need to express their needs and wants.
Most children begin to communicate through speech at 15-18 months of age. With the use of sign language, families are now developing closer bonds with their children as they begin to communicate as early as 8-12 months of age!
Benefits of Signing with Babies & Toddlers
- Helps babies communicate before talking
- Reduces frustration and tantrums
- Increases bonding and connection
- Stimulate early learning and build vocabulary
- Early communication can help keep them safe
- Opens a window to your child’s heart and mind
- Instill confidence and security through understanding
- Teaches the building blocks of a second language (American Sign Language)
Join the Baby Signing Time revolution! Your baby can communicate with you using baby signs long before she is old enough to speak.