Refunds requested using the form below will be issued based on the following policies:
Single Date Non-Camp Workshops
Workshops are classes that meet only once, including pop-up classes, which are individual date classes of a type that normally meet for multiple weeks, eg. Baby Yoga & Play, Family Yoga, etc.
- More Than 7 Days Before Session/Event: Refund or credit issued in full minus a $5 or 4% processing fee (whichever is larger).
- More Than 48 Hours Before Session/Event: Refund issued in at 80% or minus minimum $5 processing fee.
- No refunds within 48 hours of an event. For recurring workshops such as Intro to Yoga Trapeze, registration may be rescheduled to a future date one time if you notify us before (or during) your scheduled class.
Because your reservation represents a space in class or camp that was held for you and not available for purchase by other students, there are no refunds issued after the dates listed above. Under extraordinary circumstances, we will suspend registration to be used in a later session.
Drop-in Registration is Non-Refundable
A drop-in is a single date registration for a multi-week class (available only for adult classes).
- Each drop-in reservations may be rescheduled once at no charge as long as you notify us before or even during class: Simply let us know by email which class you will miss and include the name and email you used when registering along with your preferred make-up date. No reschedules after the fact.
- Prenatal drop-ins that are no longer relevant can be transferred to credit for future reservations: If you unexpectedly gave birth before using a drop-in, we will transfer the credit to a general account credit that can be used for baby, children’s or other adult programming.
If we cancel a class or a workshop, we will issue refunds or credits depending on student preference.