Personalized Lactation Support
At Your Home or The Breastfeeding Center
Direct Pay Clients
Jen is not in network with any insurance companies but can provide a receipt appropriate for requesting reimbursement. If you are comfortable paying out of pocket initially, the pricing and policies below apply to you. All Breathing Space appointments are at your home or virtual. Email Jen with some suggested times to set up an appointment.
Jen also consults for the Breastfeeding Center of Greater Washington, which is in network with many insurance companies. BCGW appointments may be at your home or at the center on K St. Appointments through them are subject to BCGW pricing and polcies. Be sure to read those before booking.
Frequently Asked Questions
Breathing Space birth and baby service providers are based on Capitol Hill DC and just over the Maryland border, so our service area focuses there.
- *No travel fees inside our home service area:
- DC’s SE and SW quadrants,
- south of Michigan Ave and east of Rock Creek Park in NE and NW DC.
- $50-100 travel fee for service beyond our home area. Travel fees are not typically reimbursed by insurance.
Travel Fee – Zone 1 – $50
Zone 1 Service Area includes:
- DC north of Michigan Ave and west of Rock Creek Park,
- Arlington VA,
- Alexandria VA, and
- within the beltway and east of 390/97 in MD’s Montgomery and Prince George’s counties.
See Zone 2 for limited availability further out. Travel fees are not typically reimbursed by insurance. Travel fee is due a the time of appointment.
Travel Fee – Zone 2 – $100
Contact us by text message or email us before booking to confirm availability.