Live, Online Yoga Instruction
Breathing Space offers classes from Baby Yoga & Play to Teen Yoga and all ages in-between.
Just like our in-person classes, live online yoga helps children or adults:
- Build strength, fitness, physical coordination and awareness;
- Learn techniques for concentrating and managing emotions;
- Relax and reduce stress;
- Connect to their bodies in a loving way while having fun.
Customized, Responsive Instruction
Sure you could find free kids yoga on internet the but what you won’t find among the free offerings is two way communication, progressive customized instruction, and a teacher who responds to your student’s needs in the moment.
Live instruction also means:
- Social interaction with other students;
- Questions answered and feedback offered;
- Skills instruction can build on previous class progress;
- A positive relationship with another adult outside the home.
Upcoming Online Classes
Families can drop-in to just one class or register for a series. All family members are welcome.
Breathing Space virtual classes have been a great way to get my kids (and the rest of us) active in a mindful and fun way at home, add some structure to the day, and stay connected to the community. The real time interaction with the teacher is wonderful and we even get to see some of our friends from past classes too. I am so grateful to the Breathing Space team for continuing to do what they do best!