Breathing Space is excited to welcome families into our new Eastern Market studio space this fall!
Classes will be held in the lower level of 641 Pennsylvania Ave SE.
Many of our students will recognize the space as the old Realignment Studio or Capitol Hill Yoga studio space where we have previously held baby, toddler, and prenatal classes.
The studio is is easily reached by the Eastern Market metro stop and several buses along Pennsylvania Avenue or 8th Street and there is a rack outside for securing bikes or strollers.
As programming moves back inside this fall, Breathing Space is taking public health and pandemic mitigation very seriously.
COVID PRECAUTIONS: Breathing Space is taking the following steps help mitigate the spread of coronavirus (and other infectious diseases):
- All participants 5 yrs+ must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination for indoor classes;
- Masks required for students 2 years and older;
- Studio is well ventilated, with more than the recommended HVAC air-exchange rate, and runs two large air purifiers during classes;
- Students are requested to wash hands upon entry and high-touch surfaces will be frequently cleaned;
- Students are expected to follow DC DOH recommendations for quarantine after COVID-19 exposure or travel.
See our full Indoor Classes Health & Safety Policies.