We are sorry to announce that Prenatal Yoga classes are suspended until further notice. Due to COVID19, we are unable to offer in-person classes and our clients have not been interested in virtual classes, so we have discontinued those. We will reconsider our schedule when it is possible to meet in person again. Suspended class passes may be converted to account credits for use with any other Breathing Space class or workshop, virtual or in-person.
Prenatal YogaIn this all-level, 75-minute yoga class, moms will cultivate the flexibility, concentration and strength needed during the transformative time of pregnancy and childbirth. Enjoy the community of other expecting mothers while we practice modified yoga postures, breath work, vocal toning, meditation, and relaxation. No previous yoga experience necessary.
Weekly Prenatal Yoga Classes
• 6:30-7:45 pm Thursdays @ Realignment Studio
Pay by the Class - $20 per class
Purchase a Multi-class Pack - $18 per class
Purchase a 10-class package and then attend whenever it’s convenient for you within 6 months. No online reservations for class required.
Class pass expirations are frozen for the duration of the shut0-down. Contact us with questions or to apply your unused classes to another program.
What happens in prenatal yoga?Yoga practice during pregnancy is designed to help moms build strength and fitness while accessing the inner resources to face the challenges of labor with confidence and calm. A typical prenatal yoga class might involve:
Strength and Fitness Work
Mindfulness & Mental Focus
Relaxation & Rest
Prenatal Yoga Frequently Asked Questions
- Pay by the class, $20 per class Simply drop in as your schedule allows. Advanced reservations are appreciated but not required. Reserve Drop-in
- Multi-class flex-passes, $17 per class When students commit to take 10 classes, they are eligible for a per class discounts. Purchase a 10-class package and then attend whenever it’s convenient for you within 6 months. Buy Pass
- Commit to a series, $16 per class Our prenatal yoga classes are scheduled in 5-8 week minimesters. If you commit to all classes in a series, we offer a discount. One class may be carried over into a subsequent semester, but otherwise standard makeup policies apply. Register for Series
- All prices at subject to 6% DC fitness tax.