Shenanigans Art Space at 316 F Street NE is available for birthday parties and other private events when class is not in session.
Shenanigans Art Space (lower level) at 316 F Street NE, lower level, hosts early childhood and family classes as well as workshops. The studio is convenient to Union Station and bus routes along Massachusetts Avenue or H Street.
The studio is down an external flight of stairs (on the right side of the building) and there is no lobby space to store strollers.
There is a bicycle rack outside for looking up bikes or strollers and we have a long cable lock students are welcome to use. Contact us about the combination. Small strollers that can be folded are welcome to be tucked out of the way downstairs.
- Check calendar and contact us to check your date.
- Pay rental deposit on this page or via invoice for custom amounts to confirm your reservation.
- Meet our staff.
- Bring decorations, food, and other party supplies.
- Have fun.
- Minimum 3 hour rental for single date events costs $200 and includes services of a Breathing Space or Mr Mike’s Music staffer to supervise the space and help you with setup/breakdown of your event.
- $100 cleaning deposit OR optional $65 cleaning fee for events serving food. (Purchase of one of these is required. Deposits are returned within two weeks of the event.)
- Rates for multi-date events negotiable.
- Birthday party rental includes use of a dozen folding chairs and four folding tables as well as tumbling mats, tunnels, balls, and yoga blocks for free play.
- Decorations must be hung with non-marking painters tape.
- Events allowing participants to wear shoes are asked to vacuum the entire space afterward regardless of whether food is served.