Shenanigans Art Space at 316 F Street NE is available for birthday parties and other private events when class is not in session. Fee includes a refundable $100 security deposit (see details below).
- Check calendar and contact us to check your date.
- Pay rental fee on this page or via invoice for custom amounts to confirm your reservation.
- Meet our staff.
- Bring decorations, food, and other party supplies.
- Have fun.
- Minimum 3 hour rental for single date events costs $250 and includes services of a Breathing Space or Mr Mike’s Music staffer to supervise the space and help you with setup/breakdown of your event. Additional possible at $50/hour.
- Rates for multi-date events negotiable.
- Birthday party rental includes use of a dozen folding chairs and four folding tables as well as tumbling mats, tunnels, balls, and yoga blocks for free play.
- Decorations must be hung with non-marking painters tape.
- Renters are expected to leave the space ready for our cleaning team – bag all trash, clean up any spills, return all furnishings to storage spaces, remove all personal belongings.
- Cancellations: Refund of security deposit and rental cost minus 20% fee until 14 days before the event. No refunds within 14 days.
- Rental fee includes a refundable $100 security deposit which will be returned to the payment card within 14 days of the event.
- Violations of rental policy or damages to the property will result in loss of security deposit. Food ground into the carpet, unaddressed spills, or messes left that require extra billing time by the cleaning team will result in loss of the security deposit.
Looking for a yoga birthday party? Learn more:Learn About a Yoga Party and Submit Your Inquiry
More about Shenanigans Art Space
Shenanigans Art Space (lower level) at 316 F Street NE, lower level, hosts early childhood and family classes as well as workshops. The studio is convenient to Union Station and bus routes along Massachusetts Avenue or H Street.
The studio is down an external flight of stairs (on the right side of the building, see image below) and there is no lobby space to store strollers.
There is a bicycle rack outside for looking up bikes or strollers and we have a long cable lock students are welcome to use. Contact us about the combination. Small strollers that can be folded are welcome to be tucked out of the way downstairs.
Note that the stairs to the studio are directly accessed from the outside on the right-hand side of the building. Please do not leave strollers or bicycles in the stair walkway.