Celebrate that special day for your little yogi with a healthy, fun birthday party activity!
What: A birthday party yoga class for ages 1 to 100+ at a location of your choice.
Your party class will be packed with dozens of yoga poses, songs and activities for parents and children!
Great for toddlers and preschoolers with parents or drop-off party for older children!
Where: Our studio OR your home or party venue.
The Breathing Space home studio is near Eastern Market. Other venues that may work, but are client arranged, include churches, rec centers, the Hill Center, or even the client’s home.
Cost depends on two things:
- whether you are responsible for the venue or we are, and
- whether there are any add-ons – craft activities or extra children.
Yoga Birthday Party features a:
- 45-minute mat-based yoga class for up to 12 children ages 1-3 yrs with parents, OR
- 1-hour mat-based class for up to 12 children 4 years or older with or without parents (minimum 2 adult participants/supervisors present)
- 1-hr Yoga Trapeze class for up to 10 participants ages 8 and older (minimum 2 adult supervisors present)
Does not include refreshments, decorations, or party favors. Parties at the Breathing Space studio
Booking your Party
A non-refundable deposit is due at time of booking to hold your party date.
|Yoga Birthday Party
Yoga Trapeze Birthday Party
|Yoga Birthday Party||Your Venue||
|Craft activity||$50 + special supplies|
|Additional children**||$10 per child|
*Surcharges may apply for travel to on-site parties more than 30 minutes from Capitol Hill.
** Yoga Trapeze classes are limited by the number of rigs – maximum 10.
For $50 + the cost of supplies for premium crafts, add a craft activity customized to your party theme and child’s interests. Craft will add between 15-30 minutes of additional time to the class. Possible crafts include:
- theme-based craft with basic materials, no additional materials charge;
- paint a gratitude rock, $2 per child;
- new-sew eye pillows, $2 per child;
- create a meditation globe (mind-jar), $3 per child;
- make a charm bracelet, $2 per child;
- make wind chimes, $3 per child;
- paint your own yoga mat – $8 per child;
- and more.
“[Jen] customized a yoga session that emphasized my daughter’s love of animals by creating fun animal poses, easy, catchy songs and even a story book at the end which brought it all together. It was the perfect way to engage 8-10 toddlers and their parents in a group activity that was both loads of fun and educational. Thanks Jen for a wonderful Yoga Birthday!” – Parent of a 3-year-old
“I think my daughter’s birthday yoga party was one of her best yet. Jen was very helpful and flexible while we were planning the party. She was absolutely wonderful with the kids and had great activities for them. They definitely got a lot more out of the party than pizza and cupcakes! Thanks, Jen!!!” – Parent of a 10-year-old
“Thanks so much for an amazing time. I have never seen the girls give anyone undivided attention for 1.5 hours straight like they did with [Amalie] today. They all really enjoyed yoga and craft with you. The wind chimes are so sweet and lovely. Thank you!!” – Parent of an 8-year-old
Book Your Party Now!
Check our studio schedule here.
Contact us with any questions or fill out the form below to start planning your child’s yoga birthday party!
Once your party is confirmed, you will pay the birthday party deposit to hold your date and any balance due on the party date.